Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 4 & 5

As promised I'm including both day 4 and 5 in this one.

Day 4 I had homemade pancakes with homemade syrup for breakfast with one scrambled egg. I didn't have lunch that day (I know naughty me) but I did have a snack (a cookie), healthy right :). For dinner we had a bbq So I had one beef burger patty, one hot dog, green beans, baked beans, and lays baked potato chips. At the end of the day I was at 1846 (413 calories over). Not too bad I think considering I did some house work and went walking around quite a bit.

Day 5 I had my normal 2 scrambled eggs, 2 wheat tortillas, Ortega sauce, and pico de gallo. For my birthday brunch we went to Outback Steak House and I had cocunut shrimp, sweet potato fries, and grilled chicken. I'll save you the math and say that plus the cake had my entire days calories at 2191. My calories this weekend were within my caloric intake for maintaining so I didn't gain any weight. But it also means that I probably won't lose any when combined with the rest of my week.

All in all I don't think I over ate too bad, I mean it was my birthday so I'm entitled to some treats. This week I'm stepping it up though. I'm starting on blogilates' june this girl is on fire calendar challenge along with 30 minutes of yoga!!! Wish me luck. back on track now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?