Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 22

Today was another rough day. I did do well with the eating multuple times but the calories just weren't there. Also the workout just plain kicked my butt.

I started out the day with my 3 egg whites with pico de gallo on 2 whole wheat tortillas and half a grapefruit (352 calories). Then for my snack I had a little over half a banana with homemade wheat thins. For Meal 2 I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat bread (339 calories). For my snack I had plain popcorn popped straight from the kernel (120 calories).  For my final meal I had a turkey burger patty on lettuce with tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms. After my workout I also finally finished my guacamole and then snacked on 1/4 cup of walnuts and 5 homemade wheat thins dipped in guacamole (260 calories).

yummy for the tummy guacamole

My total caloric intake was 1534 calories, not bad eh, only 162 under my 1696 calorie budget (by the way I switched my activity level down today since now I can only do 5 days a week of workout). After working out however I ended up 701 calories in the red. So again, I ate the right amount of times but I probably shouldv'e fit another meal in there, but I was just too tired to make anything.

Workout today on my blogilates juneonfire calendar was low body and back plus I had the cardio that I had to add in from yesterday. I didn't do too bad on the cardio aspect, I actually feel myself getting in wayyy better shape then I used to be. But man those leg workouts were killer and I was so exhausted I was getting sleepy in the middle of my workout. I think this is because I shouldv'e eaten something else before I work out so I 'm going to try to get in the habit of doing that now since I burn so many calories. Anyways, unbeknownst to me there were also some ab and arm workouts hidden in there so now I'm sore from that too. All in all I felt like it was a good workout even though I was glad when I was done.

Tomorrow my goal is to increase the calories a bit to make up for my high calorie burning workouts. Also to finish the last of my videos from Wednesday including all 100 burpees from the 100 burpee challenge video. Wish me luck!!!

le sweaty workout



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?