Sunday, June 23, 2013

Post Week 3 Weigh In!!!!

Not going to lie going in to today I was scared to wake up and weigh in. For some reason I thought I was going to be disappointed with my progress because I didn't feel like I lost any weight. I think it's because I was psyching myself out by randomly stepping on the scale to many times (I stopped doing that on Wednesday because I knew it was destructive behavior). But anyways, I woke up and weighed in and guess what!!! I lost 1.9 pounds!!!! Like are you seriously, almost another 2 pounds. This is insanity!!! I'm soooo ecstatic with my progress so far. All together in the last 3 weeks I have lost 7.5 pounds. Honestly I did not anticipate such results so quickly. I'm stunned and I feel like I'm doing it the healthy by not starving. For once I'm being healthy and losing weight and I don't feel hungry or like I'm going to go stir crazy. I finally feel like I've found something that works for me.

As promised I did get a tape measure yesterday so here are my current measurements:
Bust-37 inches
Waist-29.5 inches
Hips- 42.5 inches
Thigh- 26.25 inches
Arm flexed-14.5 inches
Arm relaxed-14 inches

So next week my goal is still going to only be to lose a pound. I'm not going to intentionally push for anything more than that so what happens happens. Also starting this week I will only be doing 3 posts a week (Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday/Saturday). With my schedule picking up this is more attainable plus it will be more convenient for you guys to read more than one day at a time. I will also be presenting my meals in list format as you've been seeing the past few days. On Sundays I will also be including that days meals along with the post week update.

Alrighty, that's it for announcements. For today,day 25, my meals were:

Meal 1 (1156 calories)
Mini pancakes (equivalent to 3 large pancakes) with homemade syrup and strawberries


Meal 2 (271 calories)
Tortilla chips, half an avacado, and 3 mini oatmeal craisin cookies (got the cookie recipe from blogilates in the recipe tab here)


Not bad today, even though I  didn't eat too many times I still ate all my suggested calories for the day since I had such a large beakfast. Overall a really exciting and productive day. I even did laundry, prepped my chicken for the next few weeks, and cut up my carrots. Today was definitely a Sunday Funday

Welp, here's the post week 2 pictures, have a fab day!!!

Starting to shape up finally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?