Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Current Exercise Program

First off I like to workout at home because I'll always go there sometime during the day, it's convenient,  and it's free!!! Personally having to go all the way to the gym is an excuse for me not to workout so I focus on things I can definitely do at home on my own. If I decide to go to a class or to the gym it'll be a spur of the moment thing. Anyways, so far I'm doing a collaboration of Yoga, Pilates, and circuit training (incorporated) for my day to day exercising program.

First off I like to workout at home because I'll always go there sometime during the day, it's convenient,  and it's free!!! Personally having to go all the way to the gym is an excuse for me not to workout so I focus on things I can definitely do at home on my own. If I decide to go to a class or to the gym it'll be a spur of the moment thing. Anyways, so far I'm doing a collaboration of Yoga, Pilates, and circuit training (incorporated) for my day to day exercising program.

Yoga
The yoga I'm doing is 10 Minute Solution Yoga with Lara Hudson. The DVD costs about $12 dollars at Walmart, Amazon, ect. I either do the entire 50 minutes with added ab work on my own, split it 30/30 or 10/50-60(yoga first and something else) 



Pilates
Originally I was doing 10 Minute Solution Pilates with Lara Hudson. This DVD costs about 
$10-$12 as well at amazon.com or Walmart for the full 50minutes.....


However, now I've taken on the blogilates challenges. On their website they have food recipes as well as work out material. Each month they have a calendar you can follow along with new fun recipes and workouts once a week. This month is June on fire with the  "this girl is on fire" calendar. Each new month has a new calendar that is password locked. To get the password you just sign up with the site for the newsletter (which is worth it because they send you the weekly new video and recipe straight to your email). If you don't want to sign up or maybe want the freedom to do whatever videos you want for each day just search her youtube channel blogilates and pick the workout videos you want. I think you would benefit from joining the community but it's your choice :). They also have started a new beginners calendar so you can start slow and work up to the more challenging month specific workouts. It even has links to each day so you don't have to search for the videos. Her workouts really are killer and they have you in a wet sweaty sweat. Everyday I feel accomplished when I do them and I can't wait to do them again the next day.


(click here for full calendar and videos)

Circuit Training
The circuit training is actually incorporated into the blogilates that I do so it makes it a little easier to attain for me since I'm still wimpy.  So, if you haven't already noticed I absolutely love that site so you should check it out!!!


Well that's all for now. So secrets or magic just hard hard work and a lot of sweat. I hope this was both informational and helpful for you guys. Please please please stay away from all the gimmicks they don't work and they're not healthy. Healthy weight loss can only be done by healthy means. Just start now reforming the way you eat, the way you workout, the way you live. Happy healthy living everyone.

Before Pictures for Blogilates June calendar (after to come)

Jump on the bandwagon now or catch the next one but if you don't get on at all you'll never get where you want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?