Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 11

Man how the time flies. Day 11 already, CRAZAYY!!! Today I had a late start to the day and I didn't have breakfast until around 11. I only had 2 eggs on 1 wheat tortilla today with hot sauce (247 calories). For my second meal I tried this new recipe  for healthy ice cream sandwiches on blogilates.com. It was soooo good and only 520 calories for both (210 calories), a much needed calorie boost for my day and it was only bananas and oatmeal.


Look at that yumminess!!!

Then for my meal 3/post-workout meal I had 2 turkey burger patties on ice burg lettuce topped with balsamic vinaigrette dressing with sweet potato fries on the side (602 calories). This brought my daily caloric intake to 1396. My workout today was a little lighter but my arms and abs were on fire. It was ab and arm day on the june on fire blogilates calendar. After the workout I was 349 calories under my 1400 calorie daily budget.

I am so proud of myself for making it a full 6 days working out. Soooo looking forward to my day off to recuperate, relax, and plan my next week of healthy living. I'm probably going to prep my meals and snacks for the week and I'm going to try and get to the store so I can craft some water bottles so I can increase my water intake.

My goal for tomorrow is to enjoy my day off, eat all 4-5 meals, and hit my daily caloric intake so that my body can replenish nourishment from my epic workout week and prepare it for another one, and drink all the ounces of water I'm suppose to. Wish me luck.

Post-workout pic, not as sweaty my man I was on fire on the inside


Day 2 of 21 day challenge done and done. Day 3 here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?