Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 10


Workout week almost over yayyy!!!!!! Ok, so today I was pretty light on the calorie side but I did manage to get my 4 meal goal today. For breakfast I had 3 scrambled eggs on 2 wheat tortillas with hots sauce and a half a grapefruit totaling 522 calories. For my second meal I had 6 tbs of Greek yogurt and my last two mini lemon cupcakes totaling 227 calories. For meal 3 I had a peanut butter and apple jelly sandwich on wheat bread totaling 350 calories.  Then for my pre-workout meal for I had 2 cups of mixed vegetables (153 calories). I'm definitely not as sore as I was yesterday (go me!!!) but today I still got my butt kicked. It was another cardio day on the june on fire blogilates calendar and I pushed myself so hard by the end I was out of breath and laying on the floor panting like a thick haired dog in outside in the middle of the summer in west Texas (see pics below for my in agony face). I did more reps on certain exercises than I did yesterday but I'll admit I didn't make it through all of them.

My goal for tomorrow is to increase my calorie intake since my workouts are getting more intense and burning more calories.


Post workout pics. I literally was dying, look at all that sweat!!!


Day 1 of 21 day challenge done, Day 2 here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?