Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 15

Today was definitely insane!!!! Both calorie wise and workout wise it was just plain crazy. For meal 1 I had my normal 3 egg whites on 2 wheat tortillas with pico de gallo and a half a grapefruit (371 calories). Then a bit later I snacked on 2.5 large carrots (75 calories) and then for meal 2 I ate a banana and a peanut butter and apple jelly sandwich on 2 slices of whole wheat bread (323 calories). Pretty normal up until now right? Well this is when the first insanity struck. I had the worst sweet tooth when I got home and I pretty much through a hodgepodge of sugary things together to satisfy it. Here's what I had 2 servings of marshmallows, a 1 serving of walnuts, frosting (2 servings of powdered sugar and a tbs of butter), and a tbs of caramel syrup. I bet you're wondering how many calories this explosion of sugar had: a whopping 920 CALORIES!!!! A picture is included below. But yea, it was pretty insane, I promise I evened out in the end though. After that tragedy of a meal I only had one more meal (meal 4), which consisted only of a skinless baked chicken quarter with sweet potato fries (262 calories). Then it was time to get my butt kicked in my workout.

Sugary fatty calorie filled goodness

Today was lower back and legs workout on my blogilates juneonfire calendar and it SUCKED. My legs hurt, my abs hurt, my arms hurt, and my wrists hurt. Also my shoulder was doing this weird thing so it hurt too. I'll definitely take it easy the next few workouts until it kinks its self out. I don't want to hurt myself.

Ok, that's about it for today. Fairly short but hey, not everyday is that adventure filled but hey, these days still matter.

Another not so sweaty looking pic but trust me I was glistening.

Day 5, was definitely no piece of cake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?