Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 24

Today was a bit more laid back. I definitely didn't eat as much but I did eat 3 meals.

Meal 1 (348 calories)
Greek yogurt, a banana, and 1/4 cup of walnuts

Felt super healthy and it was of course yummy


Meal 2 (450 calories)
Homemade wheat thins and half a cup of guacamole

Meal 3 (681 calories)
Homemade Oatmeal Crasin cookies with peanut butter and banana ice cream



My caloric intake was 1479 calories and after my workout I had  514 calories left out of my 1697 calorie budget.

Today on my blogilates juneonfire calendar it was arms and abs. I was literally shaking soooo bad. I stuck with it though and for some of the moves I did every single rep!!!! I didn't get as sweaty as yesterday's cardio but I definitely am just as sore. Another week of workouts successfully completed :).

look at those slim arms!!

Day 11 done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?