Wednesday, June 5, 2013

1st week over!!!!

It's been a full week now since I've started this blog!!!! So proud I've kept up with it and my lifestyle change this far. I admit I've made some not so great decisions but at least I'm taking accountability for them instead of saying whatever. No I haven't ate the healthiest everyday and no I haven't exercised everyday but I'm just looking to get better everyday and subsequently every week. Permanent changes are gradual so I know easing into the process this way is the way to go for me. I've tried before just diving right in and I always failed because I burned out. So bear with me and know it won't be an overnight fix or change. I'll get to the gym sometime tomorrow or Friday to have my first weigh in so until then progress will be a mystery. I almost don't want to go weigh in and I would rather have measuring tape but I'll get one eventually and just post both numbers :). Thanks for staying with me everyone and can't wait to get to week 2 and 3 and 4 and eventually 52 (1yr of healthy living!!!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?