Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Journey To My Supermodel body

Two weeks ago I began on my weight loss journey by slowly revising my diet. This week I finally started working out again and I'm determined to work for and have my version of a super model body. Life events and pure laziness have kept me away from the healthy lifestyle I've always wanted but I'm taking the bull by the horns and changing that today. No excuses from this day out and this blog will serve as a way to keep myself accountable for my eating habits and workout regime. I'll be posting what I eat, drink, and do for workout along with any websites I've used as reference so you can follow along and even join if you would like. Every day I work out I will include post work out photos to help get rid of the glorification of working out. If you do it right and go hard there's no way you look "cute" when you're done. Those pictures will be my trophies for those days and hopefully show that the work outs are kicking my butt too.

I'm not saying the transformation will be easy, I'm not saying it's going to happen over night. That's part of the reason I've created this blog. To show the day to day struggles that go along with leading a healthy lifestyle. Together we can complain, pout, and motivate each other during the hard days and celebrate and cheer for each other on our good ones. Feel free to follow me on pinterest, instagram (#modbodslimdown), twitter, and facebook. Well, here we go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?