Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 2

Today was much more successful in terms of calories especially with it being such a busy day. I started out the similar to yesterday eating 3 scrambled eggs, pico de gallo, and Ortega sauce on two whole wheat tortillas as well as a half a grapefruit (totaled 324calories). Then for my second meal, a little later than I would have liked, I had a pb&j sandwich on two pieces of whole wheat bread (250calories). Then when I got home, to keep myself from eating a lot due to being so hungry, I had a banana smoothie as a snack (only 2 bananas, ice, and greek yogurt totaling 336calories). My fourth meal, otherwise known as my pre-workout munch, I had 4 deviled eggs (half a teaspoon of mayo, 1tbs, of mustard, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper) totaling only 290 calories. After doing 40mins of yoga and 10 mins of ab workout, I ate a baked Italian herb chicken quarter and boiled mixed vegetables (183 calories). Since I had about 300calories to spare I treated myself to 2 cookies :). Soooo worth it. I ended the day with a total caloric intake of 1653 but with the work out I ended the day at 1364, 76 calories under my daily budget!!!!!
I think I was more successful today because I didn't let laziness and the evil hungry hippo inside me drive me to eat too much or not the right types of foods. I definately almost didn't work out due to time but again, I was already so hot from the day I decided why not. Plus I hadn't gotten comfortable yet and it probably helped me procrastinate on other things I didn't feel like doing. Isn't that great, working out is not the worst part of my day anymore :). I feel good today, this will definately be one of the days I will use as motivation. The actual work out session wasn't as deadly tiring so I already feel I'm improving.
Tomorrow my goal will be to not let my busy schedule ruin my eating schedule. I will also try and resist fast food just because I'm on campus all day and just pack some stuff for my day. I wasn't able to buy any supplements today so that will be a rolling goal till my next paycheck. Wish me luck!!!



I sweat way worse today, you can't tell that well but I was drenched in sweat. My glasses got foggy and I just had to lay there and be sweaty but I was glad I did it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?