Sunday, July 21, 2013

Week 7 Update

Soooo good to be back everyone. This month has definitely been crazy busy and I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I'm probably going to make a mass post for the days just including post workout and food pictures so you're not overwhelmed with text. That and I haven't been habitually tacking every bit of food I've been eating. I need to get back in that habit though because I can already tell some days have been heavy on the calories. Anyways I'm starting one more change this week, I will now only be doing 2 posts a week. One post will be the normal weekly update and the other will be post workout and food pictures from the week. Alrighty then, all done with announcements, back to the update.

This week I finally hit my 10 lbs. lost mark!!! YAYYYY!!!! It's been a real struggle this month since I've been super stressed and because of it my weight has been fluctuating up and down. My body did not handle everything that has been going on very well. I was able to not get too frustrated with not losing any weight once I realized I was stress eating and therefore holding stress weight. I just picked myself up this week and kind of reset myself in my healthy eating and workout and that apparently worked. From last week to this week I've lost 1.4 pounds. Only 20 more to go till my healthy weight. I've extended my timeline to lose that to January that way I can focus on losing about 5 pounds a month. I feel much more refocused now, it was just that time where I needed to shake things up. Here's my new measurements (pictures will be added tomorrow)

Waist - 28.5 inches
Hips - 42 inches
Thigh - 27 inches
Arms:
Flexed - 14 inches
Relaxed - 13 3/4 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought?